SALARY: NEGOTIABLE DEPENDANT ON EXPERIENCE
Due to continued business success and growth at GloverPriest Solicitors we are recruiting an experienced Residential Conveyancing Legal Assistant to join our dynamic conveyancing team in our busy Wellingborough office
This is an exciting, fast paced role working alongside our experienced fee earners in a busy residential conveyancing environment
Roles & Responsibilities of the Legal Assistant - Residential Conveyancing:
- Taking Client Instructions, checking ID, source of funds, gift deposits, etc.
- Issuing Sales contracts
- Requesting Mortgage Redemption figures
- Translate dictation
- Replying to Sales enquiries on both Freehold / Leasehold properties
- Drafting Sales Completion statements
- Ordering searches
-Drafting Transfer Deeds
- Updating Clients and Agents
- Dealing with Exchange of Contracts on Sales and Purchases
- Ordering Mortgage Advances, undertaking pre completion searches
- Setting up Completions
- Post Completion work
The successful Legal Assistant - Residential Conveyancing will possess:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Conveyancing Legal Secretary is essential
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Familiar with dictation
- Resilient and calm under pressure
- Excellent keyboard and word processing skills.
- Good with numbers
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Candidates must be positive, friendly and must understand the importance of confidentiality, be organised and a team player.
Our history and reputation hasn’t happened by chance: its because we have always been the solicitors on the high street that supports the legal needs of local communities, and we do so by having a team of outstanding professionals that have a wealth of experience in their fields
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO THOSE WITH ELIGIBILITY TO WORK IN THE UK
Due to the response to this position, please assume that you have been unsuccessful if you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your submitted application