Department: Residential Conveyancing
SALARY: MEETS NATIONAL MINIMUM WAGE
LOCATION: QUINTON, BIRMINGHAM
Due to continued business success and growth at GloverPriest Solicitors we are currently recruiting an Office Administrator to provide administrative support to other members of the legal team to ensure the timely filing of documents, reception cover and other administrative tasks. The successful Office Administrator will be based out of our Quinton Office and will be working from 9-5 Monday to Friday there couldn't be a better time to join us. This is an excellent opportunity to start your career working in one of the top 30 solicitors in the country.
We are offering the successful Office Administrator:
- Joining salary of National Minimum Wage reviewed annually
- Free HealthSheild cover after 3 months
- Clear career path and development opportunities with additional earning potential
Roles and Responsibilities of the Office Administrator will be:
- Assist with the filing and archiving of documentation supporting the legal team and sales team.
- Complete administrative tasks including start up letters, engagement letters, client feedback, document filing.
- Data entry
- Contacting clients and potential clients for paperwork.
- Answering the phones, taking messages, transferring clients, assisting with any none legal queries.
- Collection and delivery of post each day.
- Assist with the set-up and closure of new client files.
- Managing of the office post.
- Assist with other administrative as necessary.
- Experience in an administrative role or office junior role would be advantageous
- Previous legal experience would be ideal but is not essential.
- Good level of communication.
- Computer literate, able to use Microsoft office and email competently.
Skills / Abilities:
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility and willingness to perform wide range of administrative tasks.
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload.