Department: Residential Conveyancing
SALARY: NEGOTIABLE DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE
LOCATION: QUINTON, BIRMINGHAM
Due to continued business success and growth at GloverPriest Solicitors we are recruiting an experienced Residential Conveyancer/Solicitor to join our dynamic conveyancing team in Quinton, Birmingham.
Our ideal candidate will possess a proven track record and technical expertise across all aspects of residential conveyancing, including both freehold and leasehold matters and New Build instructions. You must be confident to work independently and be ready to hit the ground running!
This is an exciting, fast paced role working for one of the top 30 conveyancing firms in the UK.
Roles & Responsibilities of the Conveyancer/Solicitor:
- Liaising with vendors, purchasers, solicitors, financial advisors and estate agents.
- Managing a caseload including, sales & purchase, of equity, right to buy, shared ownership schemes and lease extensions.
- Generating a fee income in line with agreed targets.
- Hold and develop new relationships with introducers
- Management of a case from fruition to post completion
The successful Conveyancer/Solicitor will possess:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience of managing a high-volume Residential Conveyancing case load
- A relevant qualification (i.e. solicitor, CILEx, CLC) or have the experience of managing your own caseload
- Be IT literate with experience of using a case management system.
- Be commercially astute, understanding the importance of business targets
Forward-thinking, entrepreneurial and dynamic, able to work as a team.
Have experience of dealing with corporate estate agents and other referrers
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on your experience
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme
Our history and reputation hasn’t happened by chance: its because we have always been the solicitors on the high street that supports the legal needs of local communities, and we do so by having a team of outstanding professionals that have a wealth of experience in their fields
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO THOSE WITH ELIGIBILITY TO WORK IN THE UK
Due to the response to this position, please assume that you have been unsuccessful if you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your submitted application